Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Second Update of Week 3

This is going to be a fairly lame update, so I am going to make it short. I have been sick because of my sinuses so I have not been able to go out and explore and experience China. It is really depressing. I hope that I can get better sooner rather than later, but the pollution really irritates my sinuses. I have been working in the lab fairly extensively. My normal day consists of going into lab at 9 am. I run reactions and purifications until noon, then I go to eat with my really amazing graduate students. When I get back, I do more reactions and purifications until dinner which is around 6 pm. On some days I go home after dinner, but some days I go back to lab until around 9 pm doing reactions. I hope to feel better, so I can actually write about something interesting. Sorry to the people that are reading this boring update. Hopefully my posts will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment